cannot see multiple javascript files in the summary tab

Questions, problems, suggestions, bug reports, and so on.
trailblazer

cannot see multiple javascript files in the summary tab

Post by trailblazer »

Hi,

suppose i have multiple js files ... will that work for me i.e., will i be able to get the code coverage ...like i have many js files inside the jar ... like ui.js in meta-inf folder of the jar and other js files in tomahawk resource folder of the jar.. i have unziped that jar and added the insturmented js files (which contains the embedded code of jscoverage inside that) to the jar and then created the instrumented web folder and then created the war file and then deployed into the server... followed as you said the post.....but now i was able to get the coverage only for the ui.js...which was there in META-INF folder of the jar file i cannot get the coverage for other js files....can you help me if i have gone wrong some where....

Thanks

Are the .js files not being listed in the JSCoverage "Summary" tab? Or are they being listed but with no coverage information (0% coverage)? Or are they displayed correctly in the "Summary" tab but not in the "Source" tab?

there are not being listed in the summary tab

can you give me the solution.

can you reply fast .... you are only replying to the new topics posted ..not replying to the old posts again..

Thanks
siliconforks
Site Admin

Re: cannot see multiple javascript files in the summary tab

Post by siliconforks »

See reply here