JSCoverage with Maven

Questions, problems, suggestions, bug reports, and so on.
chirag

JSCoverage with Maven

Post by chirag »

Hi,

I really like the JSCoverage tool but I want to integrate it with maven so that when I execute the maven build, the JSUnit testcases are executed and the JSCoverage test report is generated. I have the JSUnit maven plugin in place.
Is this possible?

Regards,
Chirag Trivedi
Ed

Re: JSCoverage with Maven

Post by Ed »

I don't know much about Maven, but you would have to instruct it to run the jscoverage-server program and have JSUnit submit the test coverage data to jscoverage-server to generate the report.
velo

Post by velo »

chirag wrote: I really like the JSCoverage tool but I want to integrate it with maven so that when I execute the maven build, the JSUnit testcases are executed and the JSCoverage test report is generated. I have the JSUnit maven plugin in place.
Is this possible?
Hi Chirag,

I made a maven plugin for our company....
http://repository.sonatype.org/service/ ... SHOT&p=pom

If you wish to use too.

VELO
maverix

Post by maverix »

Ed wrote:I don't know much about Maven, but you would have to instruct it to run the jscoverage-server program and have JSUnit submit the test coverage data to jscoverage-server to generate the report.
How exactly can I submit test coverage data to the jscoverage-server?
Ed

Post by Ed »

maverix wrote:How exactly can I submit test coverage data to the jscoverage-server?
See the section of the manual titled "Storing coverage reports programmatically".