Application "Not Found" when use jscoverage-server

Questions, problems, suggestions, bug reports, and so on.
Post Reply
guest

Application "Not Found" when use jscoverage-server

Post by guest » 2009-12-01 3:58 am

I want to use jscoverage to test the application: http://127.0.0.1:9084/BTTWeb2InternetBankWeb/index.jsp, this URL works okay before I start jscoverage server.

Then I use the jscoverage in windows platform, after I unzip the package, I start with the following command:
jscoverage-server --ip-address=127.0.0.1 --port=9084

Then type folloing URL in browser: http://127.0.0.1:9084/jscoverage.html?B ... /index.jsp
But I got a "Not found" wording in the Browser, then I tried http://127.0.0.1:9084/BTTWeb2InternetBankWeb/index.jsp in other browser, I also got "Not found" problem, and can't browse my previous correct page until I shutdown the jscoverage server.

I tried it in FF3.5, goolge chrome, and opera, the same problem.
pls help to advice, thanks a lot.

Ed
Posts: 120
Joined: 2008-10-11 6:52 pm

Re: Application "Not Found" when use jscoverage-server

Post by Ed » 2009-12-01 4:11 am

guest wrote:I want to use jscoverage to test the application: http://127.0.0.1:9084/BTTWeb2InternetBankWeb/index.jsp, this URL works okay before I start jscoverage server.

Then I use the jscoverage in windows platform, after I unzip the package, I start with the following command:
jscoverage-server --ip-address=127.0.0.1 --port=9084
You want to use jscoverage-server as a proxy server, so you need to add the option --proxy here. Also, when you specify the port with --port, you don't want to use the same port as your web server port - you want to use a port that is not in use. Then you need to configure your web browser to use a proxy server on that port.

Guest

Re: Application "Not Found" when use jscoverage-server

Post by Guest » 2009-12-01 6:28 am

Ed wrote:
guest wrote:I want to use jscoverage to test the application: http://127.0.0.1:9084/BTTWeb2InternetBankWeb/index.jsp, this URL works okay before I start jscoverage server.

Then I use the jscoverage in windows platform, after I unzip the package, I start with the following command:
jscoverage-server --ip-address=127.0.0.1 --port=9084
You want to use jscoverage-server as a proxy server, so you need to add the option --proxy here. Also, when you specify the port with --port, you don't want to use the same port as your web server port - you want to use a port that is not in use. Then you need to configure your web browser to use a proxy server on that port.
Thanks for your reponse, I update the port to --port=9085 and try http://127.0.0.1:9085/jscoverage.html, then I input http://127.0.0.1:9084/BTTWeb2InternetBankWeb/index.jsp in the JSCoverage URL, I did can see the result, but when I try to operate in this jsp file, I can't find any result in Summary, there's no coverage result, it seems can't listen to the page, Is there anything wrong? I upload my jsp file fyi.
Attachments
jscoverage.zip
(1.16 KiB) Downloaded 2289 times

Ed
Posts: 120
Joined: 2008-10-11 6:52 pm

Re: Application "Not Found" when use jscoverage-server

Post by Ed » 2009-12-01 4:42 pm

Guest wrote:Thanks for your reponse, I update the port to --port=9085 and try http://127.0.0.1:9085/jscoverage.html,
You should be using http://127.0.0.1:9084/jscoverage.html here. You need to enter port 9085 in your browser proxy settings, e.g., for Firefox, Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> Network -> Settings, HTTP proxy address should be 127.0.0.1, port should be 9085. (And if it says "No proxy for: localhost, 127.0.0.1", remove that; you want it to use a proxy for your local machine.)

Guest

Re: Application "Not Found" when use jscoverage-server

Post by Guest » 2009-12-02 5:52 am

Ed wrote:
Guest wrote:Thanks for your reponse, I update the port to --port=9085 and try http://127.0.0.1:9085/jscoverage.html,
You should be using http://127.0.0.1:9084/jscoverage.html here. You need to enter port 9085 in your browser proxy settings, e.g., for Firefox, Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> Network -> Settings, HTTP proxy address should be 127.0.0.1, port should be 9085. (And if it says "No proxy for: localhost, 127.0.0.1", remove that; you want it to use a proxy for your local machine.)
Thank you so much, it really helps. I can view the result now.

Post Reply