JSCoverage with Maven

Questions, problems, suggestions, bug reports, and so on.
Post Reply
chirag

JSCoverage with Maven

Post by chirag » 2009-04-30 5:28 am

Hi,

I really like the JSCoverage tool but I want to integrate it with maven so that when I execute the maven build, the JSUnit testcases are executed and the JSCoverage test report is generated. I have the JSUnit maven plugin in place.
Is this possible?

Regards,
Chirag Trivedi

Ed
Posts: 120
Joined: 2008-10-11 6:52 pm

Re: JSCoverage with Maven

Post by Ed » 2009-04-30 4:57 pm

I don't know much about Maven, but you would have to instruct it to run the jscoverage-server program and have JSUnit submit the test coverage data to jscoverage-server to generate the report.

velo
Posts: 16
Joined: 2009-06-08 7:04 pm

Re: JSCoverage with Maven

Post by velo » 2009-06-22 12:00 am

chirag wrote: I really like the JSCoverage tool but I want to integrate it with maven so that when I execute the maven build, the JSUnit testcases are executed and the JSCoverage test report is generated. I have the JSUnit maven plugin in place.
Is this possible?
Hi Chirag,

I made a maven plugin for our company....
http://repository.sonatype.org/service/ ... SHOT&p=pom

If you wish to use too.


VELO

maverix

Re: JSCoverage with Maven

Post by maverix » 2010-02-21 7:53 pm

Ed wrote:I don't know much about Maven, but you would have to instruct it to run the jscoverage-server program and have JSUnit submit the test coverage data to jscoverage-server to generate the report.
How exactly can I submit test coverage data to the jscoverage-server?

Ed
Posts: 120
Joined: 2008-10-11 6:52 pm

Re: JSCoverage with Maven

Post by Ed » 2010-02-21 7:58 pm

maverix wrote:How exactly can I submit test coverage data to the jscoverage-server?
See the section of the manual titled "Storing coverage reports programmatically".

Post Reply