- Make sure your proxy settings are correct. (For example, Firefox by default, comes with a "No proxy for localhost, 127.0.0.1" option. Make sure you change that.)
- Disable your browser's cache.
- Run the jscoverage-server --proxy with the --verbose option - you should get one message for each HTTP request made. Does that happen?
Questions, problems, suggestions, bug reports, and so on.
- Posts: 120
- Joined: 2008-10-11 6:52 pm
Are you sure your browser is using the proxy? Here's a few things to try:
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 2009-10-15 5:55 am